Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Rain Rain Go Away...

As I said before, when the weekend comes, so does the rain :s
I had so much planned for this weekend and ended up doing maybe a ¼ of it. Rain makes me lazy and sleepy and I usually end up lying on the couch and reading a book.
Yesterday we went to a supermarket to get some fish and veggies for dinner. The weather outside was amazing so we were really looking forward go for a walk after dinner. But when we came out of the store this happen:
I mean holly crap!!! We were in the store for only maybe 10 minutes and that’s how fast sunny became this stormy?….I swear to God the sky is having mood swings worse that a pregnant woman :D
Because of the rain we were forced to stay home and watch TV.
We had an amazing dinner which included coleslaw, calamari rings with tartar sauce and an amazing tilapia fillets with garlic butter….it was so yummy.
I am not a huge fish fan, thanks to my father who fishes so much that after moving out from my parents’ house I didn’t even wanted to see fish…EVER.
Finally after 5 years I decided to give fish another chance and didn’t regret it. I hope you will try it out and enjoy this dish as much as we did.

Love E 

                               

Creamy Coleslaw

        <p>This slaw is crunchy, creamy and very refreshing.</p>    

        See Creamy Coleslaw on Key Ingredient.    

   
                               

Baked Calamari Rings

        <p>Light and delicious. </p>    

        See Baked Calamari Rings on Key Ingredient.    

   

                               

Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter

        <p>This recipe is very quick and comes out delicious.<br />You will be craving this :)</p>    

        See Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter on Key Ingredient.    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment