Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Zantrex 3 - Update 1

Hey guys,

First, I want to start by saying that I am not a doctor and therefore all my updates are based on my personal experiences. So far I've been taking the pill for 1 day.


I am going to start by giving some info about me and what I do, and I will be changing the numbers as I go along taking the pill.

Sex: Female (smoker)
Age: 25
Starting Weight: 168.6 lbs
Diet: I eat 3 meals a day: breakfast, lunch & dinner. I try not to snack in between.
Exercise: I work out 1-2 times/week
Current Weight: 166.4 lbs
Days taken: 1 day
Goal: 15 lbs in 3 months - 2.2 down

So far, I've been taking these pills the following way:
2 pills (with a full glass of water) - 30 min before breakfast
2 pills (with a full glass of water) - 20 min before lunch
1 pill (with a full glass of water) - 1 hr before dinner

I suggest drinking A LOT of water, and I mean A LOT!!!!! if you do not eat while taking the pill or don't drink a lot of water, you WILL get sick and you WILL experience side effects.
The pill contains a lot of caffeine which gives you the amount of energy and the feeling of awakening.
I am a huge coffee person. I have to have coffee every morning with my cigarrette and i have at least 1-2 coffees throughout the day. Since i stared the pill yesterday morning, I did not have ANY coffee and honestly, I didn't even crave one. I feel so awake and alive in the morning its unbelievable!
The pill will also makes you pee a lot and you will feel a strange feeling in your stomach but its not significant.
I do not get the jitters like some people specify in their reviews and I do not have any headaches becasuse I drink a lot of water.

Also, since I am a smoker, I noticed that it decreses the urge to smoke and makes me a bit icky when I do. I smoked 40% less yesterday than usual.

Make sure you stay off coffee, coke and any energy drinks because it might cause caffeine overdose.

I will keep you posted on my progress :)

Love E

P.s. Please share your experience with Zantrex 3 Blue.  Can`t wait to hear from you!

More info about Zantrex 3 at:
http://www.zantrex3online.com/

12 comments:

  1. This is my third day of pills and I lost 3 lbs...I'm 26 and also a smoker...I was 148 and now I'm 145...So it seems like we are similar in a lot of ways, lol!! Keep the blog up...I'll be checkin' in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me. It means a lot to me :) Keep me posted on your progress as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I got a bad case of the jitters today. You're lucky not to get them! But hopefully my body will soon adjust and not feel those...funny those this morning I weighed less than later today by a pound and I hardly ate...that was kinda weird...We'll see what the scale says tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always weight less first thing in the morning comparing to later on in the day. If you start getting the jitters, drink a full glass of water or exercise. You will see how fast they are going to go away :)

    P.s. Eating a little bit of food will help to get rid of the side effects as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did all those and it worked...but another problem is my lack of sleep...I don't know if it's associated with the pills or not though...do you find yourself too awake at night as well? I'm think of just taking them earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that the first 3-4 days I was taking the pill 30 min before dinner (around 6 o'clock) and I was tossing and turning for hours before I fell asleep. I started taking 1 pill instead of two and I took it an hour earlier (5 o'clock) and ate my dinner earlier too. I found it worked better for me that way. Now, I don't have a problem falling asleep and I feel refreshed in the morning, even if I only slap for 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try that...Thanks!!

    P.S. LOL @ slap for five hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. which wal-mart was this purchased at? I cant find it anywhere in Toronto :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea, thanks for stopping by.
    I purchased my Zantrex-3 Blue in Thornhill. Bathurst and Centre Street. I think I paid 27 bucks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started the blue pill today. I took my first dose at 1:30 this afternoon with a big glass of water then waited 30 minutes and ate lunch. I am peeing alot today is the day of a new me. My info is I am 30 a female a smoker and my start out weigh is 225.4 or as I put in 200 and fatty that's me. I will keep you all updated as I go as well. I am a huge Pepsi and energy drinker and today since I took the pills I am only craving water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today is my first day taking these pills. 2, 15 minutes before breakfast and 2 before lunch. No Jitters unlike other pills I've tried. Today I made the choice to change my life. Clean diet, 30 minute work out first thing in the morning and hopefully the pills to help give me a jump start. My info: I am a 22 yr old female smoker. I weight 270lbs and my goal is to lose 100lbs. Hopefully the first 50lbs by the end of the year. These pills definitely take my cravings for a cigarette away and do make me pee a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today is my first day taking these pills. 2, 15 minutes before breakfast and 2 before lunch. No Jitters unlike other pills I've tried. Today I made the choice to change my life. Clean diet, 30 minute work out first thing in the morning and hopefully the pills to help give me a jump start. My info: I am a 22 yr old female smoker. I weight 270lbs and my goal is to lose 100lbs. Hopefully the first 50lbs by the end of the year. These pills definitely take my cravings for a cigarette away and do make me pee a ton.

    ReplyDelete