Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Zantrex 3 - Update 2


Hello Bs and Gs,

So, I've been on Zantrex 3 for 4 days now.
I have to say, it is not easy to go through the day taking these pills. two days ago I felt so sick that I thought I was going to puke all over my bfs car :s (btw, I did not tell anyone I am talking this pill, because I want to see if people will notice the weight loss). He was a bit worried, because I looked so pale.
If you are a girl, and want to take these pills, then you will be suffering just a bit more than the guys.
Last night i got my monthly gift from the mother nature, and I was regreting that I was born a girl. I want to start with saying that I've been getting my monthly gifts for almost 13 years now and thank G-d it is always a breeze. I do not get cramps, I do not get bloated and it only lasts for 3-4 days. Not with this pill!!!
I was up all night climbing the walls from the excruciating pain I was experiencing. I swear I wanted to die. I did take pain killers but they did not help at all.

Also, we went to a party a couple of days ago and I tried research online before we went if Zantrex 3 has any side effects if mixed with alcohol. I did not find anythning.
From my own experience, it does not have any side effects when is taken with alcohol.

Starting Weight: 168.6 lbs

Exercise: I work out 1-2 times/week
Current weight: 166.2 lbs
Days taken: 4 days
Goal: 15 lbs in 3 months - 2.4 down


I want to remind everyone once again: DRINK A LOT OF WATER WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!

More info about Zantrex 3, visit :
http://www.zantrex3online.com/

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get delicious entrees, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and choose the meals you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    ORDER NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete