Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Zantrex 3 - Update 3

Hey Guys,

So as I promised to get back to you to update you on the progress with my Zantrex 3 Blue challenge, here it is:

Starting Weight: 168.6 lbs

Exercise: I work out 1-2 times/week
Current weight: 168.8 lbs
Days taken: 14 days
Goal: 15 lbs in 3 months - 0.0 down

As you can see, I gained the 2.4 lbs I lost the first 4 days and never lost anymore weight.
I did notice that the pill does no longer gives me the energy it used to. I also noticed increase in my appetite which is not a good thing.

I am not going to give up Zantrex 3 just yet, I will continue taking it, working out and eating right and see what happens.
I want to remind everyone once again: DRINK A LOT OF WATER WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!

More info about Zantrex 3, visit :

http://www.zantrex3online.com/

Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment