Pages

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Zantrex 3 - Update 3

Hey Guys,

So as I promised to get back to you to update you on the progress with my Zantrex 3 Blue challenge, here it is:

Starting Weight: 168.6 lbs

Exercise: I work out 1-2 times/week
Current weight: 168.8 lbs
Days taken: 14 days
Goal: 15 lbs in 3 months - 0.0 down

As you can see, I gained the 2.4 lbs I lost the first 4 days and never lost anymore weight.
I did notice that the pill does no longer gives me the energy it used to. I also noticed increase in my appetite which is not a good thing.

I am not going to give up Zantrex 3 just yet, I will continue taking it, working out and eating right and see what happens.
I want to remind everyone once again: DRINK A LOT OF WATER WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!

More info about Zantrex 3, visit :

http://www.zantrex3online.com/

Love E

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete