Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

My New Addition to the Family

Hello Everyone :)


I wanted to share with you, my new bird who is a lineolated parakeet. I called him CoCo, even though we don't know a 100% if it is a he or a she. We decided it will be a boy until we find out from the avian vet the exact sex.
He is the cutes thing ever. I had him for 2 months now and he is very hand tamed. I never knew how needy birds were until I got CoCo. Apparently lineolated parakeets need a lot of personal attention. I an trying to teach him how to talk and its not going anywhere so far :D
I did in fact taught him how to step up on my finger.
He loves his fruits/barries and veggies, especially apples, carrots and sweet potato (which is his fav).
Here is my CoCo after enjoying his apple:




Isn't he the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to unveil a strong little secret that might get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete