Pages

Friday, 13 January 2012

My New Addition to the Family

Hello Everyone :)


I wanted to share with you, my new bird who is a lineolated parakeet. I called him CoCo, even though we don't know a 100% if it is a he or a she. We decided it will be a boy until we find out from the avian vet the exact sex.
He is the cutes thing ever. I had him for 2 months now and he is very hand tamed. I never knew how needy birds were until I got CoCo. Apparently lineolated parakeets need a lot of personal attention. I an trying to teach him how to talk and its not going anywhere so far :D
I did in fact taught him how to step up on my finger.
He loves his fruits/barries and veggies, especially apples, carrots and sweet potato (which is his fav).
Here is my CoCo after enjoying his apple:




Isn't he the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment