Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Clouds, Rainbows & Fried Chicken....

So yesterday the weather was amazing and I was stuck in the office all day. This morning we woke up to a groomy weather.
Its funny how the weather is always shitty when the weekend comes :s
I guess we have to cancel our plans going anywhere this weekend because the weather lady "promised" thunder storms with a Humidex of 37....its nuts. Since I don't have an AC in the apartment its freaking hot and all I want to do is to take a cold refreshing bath....hmm not a bad idea :) Maybe I should have an at home spa day....

Anyway, I am here to share another favourite recipe with you.
Who doesn't like a fried chicken??? I know I do...but the hussle of frying and the waste of the oil afterwards does not make me want to make it at all. So I found this recipe that both me and Gio loved. It comes out crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. I used both, thighs and breasts and both were amazing. The best part about this is that is way healthier than actual fried chicken because its baked in the oven and the excess fat drips, so you left with this amazing, delish chicken.

Here is the recipe, and I hope you will enjoy it as much we did.

Oven-Fried Chicken

Great news—crunchy, flavorful fried chicken can be healthy. We marinate skinless chicken in buttermilk to keep it juicy. A light coating of flour, sesame seeds and spices, misted with olive oil, forms an appealing crust during baking. And with only 7 ...

See Oven-Fried Chicken on Key Ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment