Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Pineapple coffee cake....Yummy

Ever since I remember myself, I've always been over weight.
In the past a couple of months I restricted myself from eating anything sweet.... I've been doing pretty good but today I decided to treat myself and Gio to a nice, warm coffee cake. Gio is a big fan of apples so here is a recipe to the coffee cake I baked today. Originally the cake went with pineapples but I substituted it with green apples and it cake out just as good.

Enjoy this desert :) and don't worry about your behind, it won't mind a bit of junk in the trunk ;)

Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake

One Friday I was expecting people over for a tea party and I was rushing home after work to prepare some mini sandwiches and something for desert. I was running out of time so I decided to put together this quick but amazingly delicious coffee cake. ...

See Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake on Key Ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment