Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Beet Hummus, Lamb and Brownie Cupcakes

I am a huge chickpeas and hummus fan. I make a batch of garlic hummus at least once every a couple of weeks because Gio loves it. Its always good to have hummus in the fridge for a quick snack. I have it with some pita chips after the gym to kill my hunger.
The other day I was searching the net for some interesting recipes and found a Beet Hummus recipe.
At first I was a bit skeptic about it and thought that it is a pretty weird combination, but after making it I fell in love with it. I can't even explain the flavor... you have to try it to understand.
I also wanted to share some of my other favorite recipes.
I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know what you liked and what you didn't like.
I would really appreciate feed back.

Love E

                                  

Homemade Garlic Hummus

        <p>We love hummus in our house, the more garlic the better! We, use it as a dip for vegetables, as a filling for lunch sandwiches, to make tea party sandwiches, or on top of a salad&#8230;.</p>     

        See Homemade Garlic Hummus on Key Ingredient.     

    


                                  

Beet Hummus

        <p>If you like beets, and you like hummus, you&#8217;ll love this beet hummus</p>     

        See Beet Hummus on Key Ingredient.     

    


                                  

Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze

        <p>Sweet and savory, perfect for a spring meal with noodles and a green vegetable. </p>     

        See Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze on Key Ingredient.     

    


                                  

Spinach Swiss Quiche

        <p>Warm wedges of this tasty quiche are packed with convenient frozen spinach, sweet red pepper and Swiss cheese</p>     

        See Spinach Swiss Quiche on Key Ingredient.     

    


                                  

Brownie Cupcakes

        <p>These cupcakes come out shiny on top and are great without frosting</p>     

        See Brownie Cupcakes on Key Ingredient.     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment