Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Zantrex 3 - Update 4

Hey guys,



I am sorry for disappearing for awhile. I got sick and could not take any Zantrex 3 for 3 weeks.
I started taking it again yesterday.

Starting Weight: 171.0 lbs (I was taking some strong medication and gained all the weight I lost and more )

Exercise: I work out 1-2 times/week
Current weight: 166.6 lbs
Days taken: 2 days
Goal: 15 lbs in 3 months - 4.4 down

I changed the way I take the pill.
I used to take up to 6 pills a day. I took 2 pills 30 minutes before each meal.
I started taking 2 pills 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 pills 30 minutes before the BIGGEST meal of the day. So far I lost 4.4 pounds in one day.

Side effects:
Comparing to the previous time, when I didn’t have any side effects, I experienced some this time.
First of all I am feeling nauseated ALL THE TIME. Not to the point of getting sick, but a constant feeling of nausea. I experienced very strong hot flashes. My body felt like it was on fire in some areas (mostly my lower back, butt and legs). Also, I took the pill at 4pm before family dinner and could not fall asleep till almost 5am. I was tossing and turning all night and finally fell asleep 2 hours before I had to get up. Surprisingly, I did not feel tired when I woke up.

I gave up on my daily coffee dosage completely because the pill already contains a lot of caffeine in it. As I mentioned before, I a smoker so the pill makes me even sicker when I smoke, so I had to cut down on my cigarettes as well.

Its too bad that I could not continue taking the pill due to getting sick and I did not reach 15 pounds loss goal as I expected. I will continue taking the pill on the daily basis and keep you posted. If you are taking the pill please share your experience with it. If you want to start taking the pill and have questions please feel free to post underneath this post.

P.s. I read some reviews when people got off the pill and experienced very strong headaches and tiredness. I have to say that when I had to get off the pill, I did not experience any symptoms of the pill wearing off.

More info about Zantrex 3, visit:

Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment