I always strugled with black heads and tried everything out there to take care of those visible black dots on my face. I used to squeeze these out but the more you do that, the more they come back.
Here is a little mask that helps me to get rid of the black heads without squeezing my face.
You will need:
- Toilet paper (tissue paper, toilet paper or paper towels)
- 1 egg (if you have access to an organic egg, use it instead of a regular egg)
Preparation and instructions for the mask:
1. Carefully separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat egg white lightly. Cut the toilet paper into small pieces.
2. Apply the beaten egg white on the face or on areas with blackheads (clogged pores, black dots).
3. Cover with a layer of the toilet paper.
4.Cover the entire face, ensuring that the toilet paper is smooth on the skin. Do not put the paper on the eyebrows, this can pull out the roots.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for another layer.
6. Wait 15-20 minutes, until the egg white is completely dry. (Try at this time not to talk or move your facial muscles.)
7. Carefully remove the dry paper mask from the face. If the procedure seems to be too painful and you fear for the safety of your skin, the tissues can be slightly moistened with warm water. (the dry mask is going to take out all those black heads from your chin, nose, forehead etc.)
8. Wash the remains of the mask with cool water.
9. Beat egg yolk lightly and apply on the face. Wait 20 minutes until the yolk is not fully dry.Take a little bit of face mosturizer and apply all over the dry yolk massaging the face.
10. Wash the face with a warm water and apply a toner. If necessary, apply a moisturizer and of course leave a comment on the results.
I hope this works for you.
I do this maks once or twice a month. If you have a dry skin, make sure to always mosturize after this mask and try not to use and harsh scrubs on your skin.