Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Life, Death and the Emotional Roller Coaster...

Today I found out that my baby, my family member, my little guardian, has only a matter of 3 months to live.
My dog Charlie is dying from the C word. He was so happy and full of life just 2 months ago and turned into this little ball of fur that is always hiding in the corner.
Last night he started coughing and passing out every half hour. We took him to the vet today to discover that he has a lung Cancer. It grew so big that it took over his entire left lung.


Is there a right way to deal with this emotional pain?


What is the right thing to do when you know someone you love so much and who loves you back unconditionally is going to die just in a few months?


Charlie is a little light in my dark life. I started thinking about all the things I could have done and things I should have done to make him a happier dog and now it feels like i wasted time. Time I will never get back with him.


Now, I am sitting at work....and all I want to do , is to hold him as tight as I can.
This is Charlie when he was a baby. This is how I see him now and this is how I am going to remember him.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment